The Spy can disguise as any infantry (enemy, friendly or neutral). This is done by clicking the infantry, as one would normally do to attack. When in disguise, the spy will change appearance and color to match the target. If disguised as an enemy, most other enemies will not auto-attack it. However, the opponent can still manually attack it. The spy can infiltrate buildings at the cost of instantly vanishing. Infiltration does different things, depending on the building.
A spy can attack and instantly kill a single enemy, at the cost of losing disguise. This is done by force-attacking.
England can build low cost versions of the spy known as the British Spy. Other than the cost, it is identical to the standard spy.
Infiltration Effects Edit
Not all buildings are infiltratable. The following are buildings that can be infiltrated and the resulting effect:
- Power Plant, Advanced Power Plant: power outage for 20 seconds.
- Barracks: Infantry that can gain veterancy are trained as rank 1.
- Refinery: Steals 50% of enemy cash. A minimum of $500 (or $250 for British Spy) is stolen even if enemy doesn't have that much.
- War Factory: Vehicles that can gain veterancy are trained as rank 1.
- Helipad, Airfield: Aircrafts that can gain veterancy are trained as rank 1.
- Naval Yard, Submarine Pen: Unlocks the sonar pulse support power which reveals submarines in a 5 cell range.
- Radar Dome: Resets the shroud for the enemy player.
- Fake Structures: Shows the FAKE tag, revealing that the structure is fake.